Monday, January 17, 2011

ETEC 699- 1

In what has seemed forever, I finally find myself in ETEC 699. Unfortunately, I know at this point that completion of my project and everything that goes with it to graduate will carry over into the Spring.

I am submitting my very optimistic timeline. My wife and I are expecting our third child in a week, so I am making this timeline hoping the baby sleeps 18 hours a day!

I spent much of last quarter going through the IRB hoops. I'm listing that as one of my first goals to wrap up and get final approval.

January 19th - Submit ambitious timeline

January 26th - Hopefully receive IRB Approval/ Video and Picture Collection Wrap up

February 2nd -

February 9th - Finish DVD Project/ Alpha Test - parents and teachers

February 16th - Chapter 2 - Literature Review

February 23rd - Chapter 1 - Background; Abstract, Acknowledgements, Dedication

March 2nd - Chapter 3 - Project Design; Chapter 4- Conclusion

March 9th - Whatever I didn't finish!


1 comment:

  1. Don't forget such trivial issues such as:

    Format Review Deadline (This is the one you absolutely can't miss).

    Thesis approved by first reader and in the hands of second reader (give one month before format review)

    Thesis done and in the hands of first reader (give one month before deadline to have approval)

    ReplyDelete