Saturday, May 9, 2009

Week 5 - Literature Review

Wow.  This was fun......I enjoyed reading all the interesting journals about parent involvement.  I was pleased to see that we are incorporating many of the efforts that I have described.  I have so many more ideas about what I want in my presentation.  My link will shortly follow.

Here is the link to my literature review. 


 I'm now using adobe contribute as my web publisher.  While I haven't had too much time to play with, it sure was easy to publish my lit review.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your lit. review! It looks good. How do you like Adobe Contribute? What advantages does it seem to offer? Just curious as I will be working with it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a really great job on your lit review! I was especially impressed with your section on barriers to parent involvement. I have a similar section in my review and now I want to go back and add the points that you mentioned! And, you did a great job too on your summary.

    ReplyDelete